Start city: Yangon
End city: Yangon
Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Yangon - Bagan - Yangon
- Extendable with optional tours from Yangon and from Yangon.
Note: This private tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- Enjoy fine dining with Burmese food and amazing cultural show
- Admire the most sacred pagoda in Myanmar, Golden Shwedagon Paya
- Experience the exiting horse cart ride through thousands of temples in Bagan
Welcome to Myanmar! A guide of Myanmar Tours will await you at the International Yangon Airport. You will then be escorted to your hotel in the city center.
Begin your first Myanmar visit to Shwedagon Pagoda – the most prominent monument in Yangon, which dominates the sky with a golden flash, giant spires and holy relics.
Your highlight for this evening is a dinner in Karaweik Palace, overlooking to the Royal Lake. Dinner will consist of fine Burmese food and an amazing cultural show.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Meals: Karaweik Palace Dinner
Day 2: Yangon – Fly to Bagan – Discovery
Today we have a morning flight Bagan. Bagan is Myanmar’s archaeological wonderland, where over 3,000 ancient temples blossom from the countryside. Start your tour with a trip to the bustling Nyaung U Market in Old Bagan then explore the beautiful, gold leaf Shwezigon Pagoda and learn about Burmese Buddhist traditions. We continue our tour with a visit to Ananda Temple, stopping along the way on the Bagan plains to admire some of the surrounding temples. The highlight of today is the panoramic sunset view over Bagan.
Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan
Day 3: Bagan Sightseeing – Fly to Yangon
After breakfast, start with an exotic horse cart ride to one of the biggest temples in Bagan: Nan Paya Pagoda and many other interesting sites nearby, continue with sightseeing to Minkaba Gubyaukyi Temple, take note of the architectural difference in MyaZedi Pagoda before heading to Manuha Temple. Take a tour of a local lacquer ware workshop and learn how this traditional piece of art is made. Leave Bagan for Yangon
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
Day 4: Yangon Half Day Tour – Departure
Spend a half-day exploring Yangon and its highlights from Sule Pagoda in the heart of Yangon city to Chaukhtayi Pagoda. Enjoy some last minute shopping in Scott Market. Our driver will provide transfers to the airport for your departure flight.
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- 2 domestic flights: Yangon – Bagan – Yangon
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (more at www.myanmartours.com/visa.html)
Call us on +95 944 312 1788 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.