Start city: Bagan
End city: Bagan
Duration: 3 Days & 2 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Bagan - Mt. Popa - Salay - Bagan
- Extendable with optional tours from Bagan and from Bagan.
Note: This private tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- Capture the amazing sunrise over thousand temples of Bagan - Enjoy the authentic biking route around Bagan for close touch to local's life - Immerse the peaceful of unspoiled Salay Town - Visit the beautiful teak Monastery Yoke-Sone-Kyaung
Cycling is the perfect way to explore the temples of Bagan.
Set our bike and first head to colorful Naung U Market with varieties of Myanmar crafts, foods and household goods. You will surely enjoy watching local peoples busy buying and selling their stuffs.
We then take a ride around the Archaeological Zone with stops to visit the signature temples & pagodas of Bagan including: Shwezigon Paya, Ananda Temple, Sulamani Temple, Thatbyinnyu Temple and Dhammayangyi Temple.
Sunset at one of the highest temple in Bagan before returning to your hotel.
Biking route: 10-30 km
Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan
Day 2: Bagan – Mt. Popa
Start biking very early in the morning to catch the sunrise over Bagan plain then return to your hotel for breakfast. Option to take sunrise hot air balloon flight at extra charge.
Pack your backpack and start our biking to Mt Popa, 48km southeast of Bagan. On the way, we will experience the traditional palm work, cigar maker and peanut oil distillation. Arrive at Mt. Popo Resort and relax. Afternoon, climb 777 steps to the top of Popa Taung Kalat, you will pass dozens of nat (spirit) shrines and see pilgrims who come to honor the spirits.
Support van included.
Accommodation: Hotel in Mt. Popa
Day 3: Mt. Popa – Salay – Bagan
After breakfast at your resort, start biking downhill to Sale (Sa-lay), a sleepy town where various colonial buildings, monasteries and pagodas can be seen.
Amongst, we will visit Yoke-Sone-Kyaung Monastery which is a cultural heritage site in Salay, situated on the eastern bank of the Ayeyarwaddy River. It is famous for its beautiful artistic woodcarvings.
Lunch on your own and ride northward, parallel to the Irrawaddy River, back to Bagan.
Support van included.
Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.
When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is myanmartours.com trusted
- www.myanmartours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and vehicles and support van
- Service of English speaking guide
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa fees (more at www.myanmartours.com/visa.html)
Call us on +95 944 312 1788 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.