No longer the capital of Myanmar, but it has experienced a huge increase in tourism recently. Discover the unique beauty of Yangon with one of our specially picked sight-seeing tours. From the gold plated Shwedagon pagoda to its busy Scott market, we have all the excursions you need to discover Yangon's awe-inspiring beauty and endless charms.
Best Of Yangon - Bago - Golden Rock - 4 Days - Myanmar Tours
Start city: Yangon
Finish city: Yangon
Duration: 4 Days - 3 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Yangon, Golden Rock, Bago
- Extendable with optional tours from Yangon
Note: This private tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- Explore the most sacred Buddhist pagoda
- Enjoy fine dining with Burmese food and amazing cultural show
- The great pilgrimage sites of Golden Rock
- The Burmese handicraft and jewelry shops
- BRIEF & PRICE
- TOUR MAP
BRIEF & PRICE
Our tour guide & driver will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel.
Begin your first Myanmar visit to Shwedagon pagoda – the most prominent monument in Yangon which dominates the sky with golden flash, giant spires and holy relics.
We then embark on an orientation walk from Sule Pagoda to Chinese Town, covering exotic streets of Yangon downtown and British Colonial building as Emmanuel Church, Inland Water Buildings. Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda’s 70m long reclining Buddha and Myanmar’s holiest monument
Ending the visit with a discover & shopping time at the Bogyoke Market – one of the biggest market in Yangon .
The highlight for this evening is the dinner in Karaweik Palace, overlooking to the Royal Lake. The dinner is served with fine Burmese food and amazing cultural show.
Accommodations: Hotel in Yangon
Meals: Welcome Dinner
Day 2: Yangon – Kyaikhtiyo
After breakfast in the hotel, we are leaving Yangon in the morning; enjoy a scenic journey to Kyaiktiyo, 190km to the east. One of Myanmar’s great pilgrimage sites is the Golden Rock at Kyaiktiyo, a huge boulder covered by gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. The pagoda at the Golden Rock is said to hold a hair of the Buddha. Late morning, arrive at Kyaikhtiyo base camp and transfer to the transit junction with one of the small open trucks in a one hour ride. After lunch, start an easy walk up to the Golden Rock and enjoy sunset from this unforgettable site.
Accommodations: Hotel in Kyaikhtiyo
Day 3: Kyaikhtiyo – Bago – Yangon
After breakfast, return to the base-camp by open truck and head in the direction of Yangon for 110km to Bago, an ancient capital dating back to the 6th century. Sightseeing in Bago includes the beautiful 55m long reclining Buddha called Shwethalyaung and the Mon style Shwemawdaw Pagoda, one of the most venerated in Myanmar. Its spire stands 114m high and is taller even than the Shwedagon Pagoda. Also visit the old Palace of Kambozathadi and the huge four sitting Buddha. Transfer back to Yangon.
Accommodations: Hotel in Yangon
Day 4: Yangon departure
You are free time until your departure flight. End of services.
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (contact us for further information)
Call us on +95 944 312 1788 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.