Start city: Yangon
End city: Yangon
Duration: 4 Days - 3 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Yangon, Golden Rock, Bago
- Extendable with optional tours from Yangon and from Yangon.
Note: This private tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- Explore the most sacred Buddhist pagoda
- Enjoy fine dining with Burmese food and amazing cultural show
- The great pilgrimage sites of Golden Rock
- The Burmese handicraft and jewelry shops
Our tour guide & driver will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel.
Begin your first Myanmar visit to Shwedagon pagoda – the most prominent monument in Yangon which dominates the sky with golden flash, giant spires and holy relics.
We then embark on an orientation walk from Sule Pagoda to Chinese Town, covering exotic streets of Yangon downtown and British Colonial building as Emmanuel Church, Inland Water Buildings. Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda’s 70m long reclining Buddha and Myanmar’s holiest monument
Ending the visit with a discover & shopping time at the Bogyoke Market – one of the biggest market in Yangon .
The highlight for this evening is the dinner in Karaweik Palace, overlooking to the Royal Lake. The dinner is served with fine Burmese food and amazing cultural show.
Accommodations: Hotel in Yangon
Meals: Welcome Dinner
Day 2: Yangon – Kyaikhtiyo
After breakfast in the hotel, we are leaving Yangon in the morning; enjoy a scenic journey to Kyaiktiyo, 190km to the east. One of Myanmar’s great pilgrimage sites is the Golden Rock at Kyaiktiyo, a huge boulder covered by gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. The pagoda at the Golden Rock is said to hold a hair of the Buddha. Late morning, arrive at Kyaikhtiyo base camp and transfer to the transit junction with one of the small open trucks in a one hour ride. After lunch, start an easy walk up to the Golden Rock and enjoy sunset from this unforgettable site.
Accommodations: Hotel in Kyaikhtiyo
Day 3: Kyaikhtiyo – Bago – Yangon
After breakfast, return to the base-camp by open truck and head in the direction of Yangon for 110km to Bago, an ancient capital dating back to the 6th century. Sightseeing in Bago includes the beautiful 55m long reclining Buddha called Shwethalyaung and the Mon style Shwemawdaw Pagoda, one of the most venerated in Myanmar. Its spire stands 114m high and is taller even than the Shwedagon Pagoda. Also visit the old Palace of Kambozathadi and the huge four sitting Buddha. Transfer back to Yangon.
Accommodations: Hotel in Yangon
Day 4: Yangon departure
You are free time until your departure flight. End of services.
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.
When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is myanmartours.com trusted
- www.myanmartours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (contact us for further information)
Call us on +95 944 312 1788 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.