Start city: Mandalay
End city: Mandalay
Duration: 4 Days - 3 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Mandalay, Mogok
- Extendable with optional tours from Mandalay and from Mandalay.
Note: This private tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- A great sunset view from the longest teakwood bridge
- A captivating experience of Mogok where is still an unexplored destinations of the country
Upon arrival, pick you up and transfer to Amarapura. Being famous for Mahagandaryone Monastery Amarapura is the best place to experience the monk life in Mandalay. Walk over Ubein Wooden Bridge, the longest teakwood of its type to Mahamuni Image - a bronze Buddha image castled during the lifetime of Buddha himself.
Transfer to the city for sightseeing of Mandalay Palace, Shwenandaw Monastery - noted for its exquisite wood carvings and Kuthodaw Pagoda - known as the world biggest book. Finish the day with the sun-set and the panoramic view of the city from Mandalay Hill.
Accommodations: Hotel in Mandalay
Day 2: Mandalay - Mogok (6 hours driving)
Leave Mandalay in the morning (around 8am and take 6 hours). Visit King Village where the world largest ruby was found. Stay overnight at hotel in Mogok.
Accommodations: Hotel in Mogok
Day 3: Mogok sightseeing
Have breakfast at hotel, we start visiting Aung Chan Thar Market where we can buy the local products, also small gems. Going to Yoke Shin Hta Pwal (Gems market – 0900:10:00am). Then continue to Chan Thar Gyi Phaya and Pha yar Tha Htaung (Pagodas). After that we will go for Pann Chan Hta Pwal (Gems Market -01:00-03:00). And heading to the local lifes (villages).
Accommodations: Hotel in Mogok
Day 4: Mogok – Mandalay
After breakfast, we drive to Kyat Pyin Market and back to Mandalay airport for your departure flight.
Accommodations: Not available
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.
When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is myanmartours.com trusted
- www.myanmartours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Call us on +95 944 312 1788 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote. Accommodations: Hotel in Mrauk U