Begin in the city of Yangon and enjoy private city touring that includes the Shwedagon Pagoda, Scott Market, the National Museum, and various neighborhoods that reflect the city’s Burmese, British, Indian, Bangladeshi, and indigenous influences…
Start city: Yangon
End city: Yangon
Duration: 8 Days - 7 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Yangon – Bagan – Inle lake – Yangon
- Extendable with optional tours from Yangon and from Yangon.
Note: This private tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- Explore vibrant hub of colorful Colonial facades in Yangon
- Admire the most sacred pagoda in Myanmar, Golden Shwedagon Paya
- Experience the exiting horse cart ride through thousands of temples in Bagan
- Witness the sun set over beautiful, ancient temples in Bagan
- Discover authentic locals’ life and various handicraft workshops on scenic Inle Lake
Our tour guide & driver will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel.
Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is still a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes Yangon one of the most fascinating and authentic capitals of South-East Asia.
Begin your first Myanmar visit to Shwedagon pagoda – the most prominent monument in Yangon which dominates the sky with golden flash, giant spires and holy relics.
We then embark on an orientation walk from Sule Pagoda to Chinese Town, covering exotic streets of Yangon downtown and British Colonial building as Emmanuel Church, Inland Water Buildings.
Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda’s 70m long reclining Buddha and Myanmar’s holiest monument
Your highlight for this evening is the dinner in a fine restaurant.
Meals: Welcome Dinner.
Accommodation: Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Bagan Discovery
Today we fly to Bagan very early in the morning. Myanmar’s archeological wonderland, where over 3,000 ancient temples blossom from the countryside. Have an early breakfast at the hotel then drive to the airport to catch your short, in-country flight to Bagan. Start your tour with a trip to the bustling Nyang U Market in Old Bagan then explore the beautiful, gold-leaf Shwezigon pagoda and learn about the Burmese Buddhist tradition. Next to Wetkyi village – Wetkyi In Gubyaukgy temple. Going to Ananda, Sulamani Temple.
This afternoon, enjoy the exotic horse cart to one of the biggest temple in Bagan: Nan Paya pagoda and many other interesting sites nearby. The highlight of today is the panoramic sunset view from the second highest pagoda of Bagan the ShweSandaw pagoda.
Accommodation: Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort
Day 3: Bagan – Mt. Popa – Bagan
After breakfast, enjoy a scenic drive to Mt. Popa, known as the most sarced site for meditation in Myanmar. Our guide will lead you to Popa Kalat Monastery where you can enjoy the panoramic view of Popa national park.
On the way back to Bagan,we will experience the traditonal palm work, cigar maker and peanut oil distillation.
Accommodation: Aureum Palace Hotel & Resort
Day 4: Bagan – Fly to Heho – Pindaya
After breakfast, take the morning flight to Heho. Get picked up and we take a nice drive to Pindaya through the picturesque countryside of Shan State. Visit Pindaya’s limestone cave with its maze of chambers displaying more than 8,000 Buddha statues and local handicraft workshops producing Shan paper made from mulberry bark and traditional umbrellas made from the same paper that are used by monks all around the country.
Accommodation: Conqueror Hotel
Day 5: Pindaya – Kakku – Inle Lake
Leave for Kakku. Getting on our private car about 2 hour drive to Kakku. The drive is spectacular, crossing over the railway line and through small villages inhabited to the Pa-Oh people. This area was closed to visitors for many years and even now only a few intrepid tourists make their way through here.
The first view of Kakku is breathtaking: there are more than 5200 individual stupas, some of which are 20 metres high, and several Buddha images scattered throughout. There are no clear facts about the history of the stupas but most date back to the 11th-13th century, the same period when Bagan was thriving. Wander throughout the temples, taking your time to enjoy the wonder and awe of this site and discover the intricate carvings and details on the structures. Late afternoon, back to Inle Lake
Accommodations: Inle Princess Resort
Day 6: Five days market – Indein – Inle Lake sightseeing
This morning, you will visit the 5 days market which is hold in different villages surround the lake. This is definitely a fascinating place to enjoy the scene of local tribes in their colorful clothes and exotic market atmosphere.
Then the boat takes you to beautiful temple of Indein, located on the hill overlooking the lake. It will be definitely relaxing to walk along the corridor and enjoy the giant columns which have been left to the nature for centuries. Continue with the sightseeing to Phaungdawoo Pagoda, famous for its richly gilded five small Buddha images, also is believed the holiest in Inle Lake; Ngaphechaung monastery. As you go further to Nam Pan village; cotton and lotus weaving factory, cigar making houses will attract your sense of traditional Intha life.
Accommodations: Inle Princess Resort
Day 7: Inle Lake – Yangon
After breakfast, check out your hotel. Drive to Heho Airport for the morning flight back to Yangon. You are free for the rest of the day.
Accommodations: Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon
Day 8: Yangon departure
You are free time till our driver transfers you to the airport for your departure flight.
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.
When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is myanmartours.com trusted
- www.myanmartours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- 3 Domestic flights: Yangon – Bagan; Bagan – Heho; Heho – Yangon
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at http://www.myanmartours.com/visa)
Call us on +95 944 312 1788 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.