Start city: Inle Lake
End city: Inle Lake
Duration: 4 Days - 3 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Moekaung, Hti Ne,Taunggyi, Inle Lake
- Extendable with optional tours from Inle Lake and from Inle Lake.
Note: This private tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- Trek through picturesque ethnic villages
- Interact with local people and get knowledge of their daily life
- Cruise on peaceful Inle lake to enjoy stunning scenery
- Discover interesting pagodas
Arrival in Heho tour guide of Myanmar Travel will welcome you at the airport and you will be driven to Inle lake, the second largest lake in Myanmar is located 900 meters above sea level and is home to the Intha people, famous for their one leg rowing technique.
Let begin the journey by boarding a motorboat for a sightseeing tour to Phaungdawoo Pagoda, famed for its richly gilded five small Buddha images and believed to be the holiest pagoda in Inle Lake. Our next stop is Ngaphechaung Monastery. As you travel closer to Nam Pan Village, have a look at cotton and lotus weaving factories and cigar making houses. These sites will give you a true sense of traditional Intha life. Return your hotel and free at leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake
Day 2: Inle - Moekaung - Hti Ne
After breakfast we take a boat to Magyigone boat jetty then start trekking to visit the Pa-O community at Hti Ne. It is about a 12 km long trek from Inle lake. The village is located on the slope of the mountain. Explore the beautiful conservation forest area. Enjoy lunch at Moekaung before arriving at Hti Ne. Trek from Hti Ne village to discover a hidden limestone cave about 3 miles from Hti Ne. The night stop will be at the community house at Hti Ne.
Distance = 12 km. Trek condition = 30% up, & 70% flat
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Naungkae - Kakku - Taunggyi / Season – Inle
After breakfast, leave from the community house at about 9:00 AM. Take a walk to Naungkae village to learn about local wisdom, traditional hand weaving of bags and depending on the season roasting of cheroot (cordial) leaves. Our car will wait at Naungkae to proceed to Kakku pagoda and have lunch in Hlaing Kone restaurant. After lunch, pay homage to Kakku ancient pagodas where they are 2,478 stupas in 1 sq km. We continue to Season (Shan village) by boat for about 2 hours and proceed to Inle by car.
Distance = 3.2 km (walk), 90 km (car), Trek condition = 10% up, 20% down & 70% flat
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle
Day 4: Five Day Market - Indein – departure
This morning, visit the “5 Day Market” which is held in different villages surrounding the lake. This is definitely a fascinating place to enjoy the scene of local tribes in their colorful clothes and exotic market atmosphere.
After lunch, the boat will take you to the beautiful temple of Indein, located on the hill overlooking the lake. It is relaxing to walk along the corridors and enjoy the giant columns that have been left to the nature for centuries. Then we transfer you to Heho airport for departure flight.
How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
- We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer.
When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
- The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
I am wonder if it is a private or a group tour?
- We only arrange private holidays and adventures – for a solo traveler, couples, families or a party of friends (no min or max passengers) – rather than impersonal group tours. You are never just another seat number. Our purpose is to offer the best travel experience at the keenest price.
Are taxes and service charges included in rates?
- Yes. The prices are inclusive of all taxes and service charges.
Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
- The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
What meals are included?
- Our tours include daily breakfast at hotels and some other meals as stated in the itinerary (see day by day).
Is the tour with fixed departure dates, accommodations?
- No fixed departure dates and an extensive choice of hotels – your holiday, your way. You can depart on any dates at your favor, stay at any hotels on your special interest. Just give your ideas to us then we will customize the tour with best offer for you.
How to change or cancel my reservation?
- We only run private tour, so the itineraries are very flexible. You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: Terms & Conditions
Is myanmartours.com trusted
- www.myanmartours.com is a member of and operated by Asia Travel & Leisure Management Group. More information about us at: www.asiatravelandleisure.com
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at homestay
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles; open truck to Golden Rock, mentioned boat on the lake
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at http://www.myanmartours.com/visa)
Call us on +95 944 312 1788 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.