Get away from the heat of lowland Myanmar by exploring the tranquil beauty of Inle Lake, along with the unique lives and traditions of its water-living people. You will discover fishing, traditional handicrafts and you will get to see silk weavers plying their trade on the lake. Let immerse yourself in local culture by visiting Pa O villages dotted around Inle lake. This chance offers pleasant experiences of the traditional ways of life.
Inle Sightseeing & Village Trek - 4 Days - Myanmar Tours
Start city: Inle Lake
Finish city: Inle Lake
Duration: 4 Days - 3 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Moekaung, Hti Ne,Taunggyi, Inle Lake
- Extendable with optional tours from Inle Lake
Note: This private tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- Trek through picturesque ethnic villages
- Interact with local people and get knowledge of their daily life
- Cruise on peaceful Inle lake to enjoy stunning scenery
- Discover interesting pagodas
- BRIEF & PRICE
- TOUR MAP
BRIEF & PRICE
Arrival in Heho tour guide of Myanmar Travel will welcome you at the airport and you will be driven to Inle lake, the second largest lake in Myanmar is located 900 meters above sea level and is home to the Intha people, famous for their one leg rowing technique.
Let begin the journey by boarding a motorboat for a sightseeing tour to Phaungdawoo Pagoda, famed for its richly gilded five small Buddha images and believed to be the holiest pagoda in Inle Lake. Our next stop is Ngaphechaung Monastery. As you travel closer to Nam Pan Village, have a look at cotton and lotus weaving factories and cigar making houses. These sites will give you a true sense of traditional Intha life. Return your hotel and free at leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake
Day 2: Inle - Moekaung - Hti Ne
After breakfast we take a boat to Magyigone boat jetty then start trekking to visit the Pa-O community at Hti Ne. It is about a 12 km long trek from Inle lake. The village is located on the slope of the mountain. Explore the beautiful conservation forest area. Enjoy lunch at Moekaung before arriving at Hti Ne. Trek from Hti Ne village to discover a hidden limestone cave about 3 miles from Hti Ne. The night stop will be at the community house at Hti Ne.
Distance = 12 km. Trek condition = 30% up, & 70% flat
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Naungkae - Kakku - Taunggyi / Season – Inle
After breakfast, leave from the community house at about 9:00 AM. Take a walk to Naungkae village to learn about local wisdom, traditional hand weaving of bags and depending on the season roasting of cheroot (cordial) leaves. Our car will wait at Naungkae to proceed to Kakku pagoda and have lunch in Hlaing Kone restaurant. After lunch, pay homage to Kakku ancient pagodas where they are 2,478 stupas in 1 sq km. We continue to Season (Shan village) by boat for about 2 hours and proceed to Inle by car.
Distance = 3.2 km (walk), 90 km (car), Trek condition = 10% up, 20% down & 70% flat
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle
Day 4: Five Day Market - Indein – departure
This morning, visit the “5 Day Market” which is held in different villages surrounding the lake. This is definitely a fascinating place to enjoy the scene of local tribes in their colorful clothes and exotic market atmosphere.
After lunch, the boat will take you to the beautiful temple of Indein, located on the hill overlooking the lake. It is relaxing to walk along the corridors and enjoy the giant columns that have been left to the nature for centuries. Then we transfer you to Heho airport for departure flight.
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at homestay
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles; open truck to Golden Rock, mentioned boat on the lake
- Service of English speaking guides in every location
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Myanmar Visa (more at http://www.myanmartours.com/visa)
Call us on +95 944 312 1788 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote.