Seeing a breathtaking landscapes, beautiful mountain passes, interesting historical relics and friendly people by your Super Power. Spend four days along the border of Thailand & Indian with Burma, take you to some remote area on unpopular roads and know really the way to discover the hidden places of country. An experienced tour guide will lead on the right way on safe with his helpful.
Motorbike Border Crossing - 4 Days - Myanmar Tours
Start city: Myawaddy border
Finish city: Tamu border
Duration: 4 Days - 3 Nights
Departure: Private Tour. Daily, upon your request.
Cities to visit: Mae Sot - Myawaddy Border - Kyaikhto - Bago - Mandalay - Kalay - Tamu
- Extendable with optional tours from Myawaddy border and from Tamu border
Note: This private tour requires minimum of 2 passengers to operate
- Travel onwards into and exit Burma from land crossing
- Breathtaking landscapes, beautiful mountain passes by your Super Power
- An experienced tour guide will lead on the right way on safe with his helpful
- Getting away from the touristic area and seeing how life really is was fantastic
- BRIEF & PRICE
- TOUR MAP
BRIEF & PRICE
Depart from Mae-Sot to Myawaddy crossing the bridge which links Mae Sot (Thailand) with Myawaddy (Myanmar). Our guide of Myanmar Tours will meet you at the entrance of Myanmar after you finish all immigration and customs officials. Then we start our journey to Hpa An, capital of Karen State. It is a picturesque town that sits on the eastern bank of the Thanlwin (Salween) river. The setting itself, the surrounding caves and mountains to explore, and the laid back atmosphere are the highlights of the area.
Heading to Thaton, the capital of the former Thaton Mon Kingdom which ruled Lower Burma from the 9th – 11th century and stretched far into Thailand.
From Thaton we continue in Northern direction to Kyaikhto, one of famous landmark in Myanmar.
We continue driving to Bago, an ancient capital dating back to the 6th century. The beautiful 55m long reclining Buddha called Shwethalyaung and the Mon style Shwemawdaw Pagoda, one of the most venerated in Myanmar. Its spire stands 114m high and is taller even than the Shwedagon Pagoda.
Accommodations: Hotel in Bago
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Kyaikhtiyo - Mandalay
Today our adventure begins with a ride from Kyaikhtiyo to Mandalay via Naypyitaw, the shimmering brand new capital of Myanmar with the widest roads and newest buildings in the country. This surreal, out of place, capital is home to some of the nicest hotels and restaurants in the country which will be in extreme contrast to much of the places we will visit on our amazing journey. Stop in Mandalay, the hub of Buddhism, a realm of stupas, monks and monastery.
Accommodations: Hotel in Mandalay
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Mandalay - Kalay
We leave Mandalay for Kalay, a rustic part of Sagaing Division to the east of the Chin mountain ranges. Kalay is being developed and progressing as it is a crucial link in trading with India. Myanmar-India border town Ta-Mu lies 83 miles from Kalay. This long trip has a stop in Monywa where we find some astonishing attractions such as the world’s second tallest Buddha of Bodhi Tahtaung and Thanboddhay Pagoda housing more than half a million Buddha images. Relax at hotel in Kalay.
Accommodations: Hotel in Kalay
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Kalay - Tamu/ Moreh Border
Our last day begin on strategic road to Tamu, between India and Myanmar, built with assistance from the Government of India. Tamu is a clean, small town with nice wooden house surrounded by green garden at the border to India. You will find a lot of friendly people, just smile and invite them small talk about their daily life.
WANT TO ASK A QUESTION?
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of English speaking guide throughout
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees (contact us for further information)
Call us on +95 944 312 1788 to speak to one of our experts or click here to request a quote. Accommodations: Hotel in Mrauk U